Monday, August 12, 2013

Catching Up...

Hey beauties!! Wellllllllllllllll, I had a pretty busy Saturday. I had to go to Findlay market in the morning, and then I attended a memorial service for my 8th grade teacher. Afterward, I went Krogering and to the Mart of Wal. Once I got home, I felt somewhat overwhelmed at the amount of messages that I missed. I spent the rest of the evening attempting to get caught up, and helping my mother get started on iChange. She ordered some Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix before calling it a night.

Sunday was iChange day. I had to finish a very important journal entry only to find that iChange wouldn't let me save it :( I spent the rest of the day answering my mom's Herbalife/iChange questions.

I now find myself, at 7:50am Monday morning, finishing nursing Luc, and wondering where to begin my day. I've managed to sleep for just under 4 hours, and am quite hungry. Unfortunately, I'm too tired to cook anything... I suppose it's time to do a bit of lurking around the kitchen until something jumps out at me...

Make the day amazing, and wish me luck ;-)

Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment