Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Hello, and welcome :)

Good day to you lovely beings!! Welcome to my NEW blog, Living My Best Life.
I created this blog in order to share my journey up the winding staircase of my life.
Right now, at this very moment in time I am the solo parent to my brilliant son Luc.
I will be starting the freshman year of my Associate of Applied Sciences in Health Information Systems Technology at the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College.
I am also an Herbalife® Independent Distributor and Wellness Coach.
In addition to spreading the message of the importance of nutrition, overall wellness, and exercise, I dream of becoming an accomplished Pole Artist. I want to see the world, and astound with the beauty that I create with my body...

This blog will touch on all avenues of my life, as they all work together to continue to mold me into the person that I am destined to become.

I thank you ALL for joining me on my journey :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment